* Massive political changes: turning the US Congress blue, and getting a new prime minister and coalition in Israel....
* The restoration of hope and optimism
* That the cultures of hate will be overpowered by cultures and practices of compassion, empathy, and kindness
* that the women (and men!) who have suffered from all kinds of abuse, violence and exploitation will find healing, joy, power, and abundance.
* That women will continue to find our powers in this world, and our voices will be heard as we call for spiritual, social, and cultural change and transformation
* That human beings will continue to realize that artificial hierarchies and walls that we put up may feel safe for a while but ultimately bring destruction, darkness and despair
* That our purest, most divine desires will be actualized with the majesty and miracles of creation.
* That we will all love ourselves enough to be able to realize the divine spark within us, and we will live our lives as embodiments of the divine, being a source of love and light in everything that we do
Wishing everyone a good new year, whether you are celebrating or not